Spring 2018 Recreational Soccer
- Register Now!
- All new players must provide a copy of a birth certificate or passport.
- Register early so the club can plan properly for the season. Waitlists will begin when age groups near capacity.
- A late fee of $25 per player will take effect on February 15. The final date to register without the late fee is February 14.
Registration Fee: $70/player, with a Family Max of $180
(note: the family max does NOT include any applicable late fees)
The Avon Soccer Club offers the following programs to Avon residents:
- Soccer Stars (U5): Develop soccer skills through fun drills and friendly scrimmages led by professional coaches. This group meets on Saturdays, and teams are co-ed. For children born in 2013.
- Kindergarten Clinic (U6): Develop soccer techniques and skills and play small-sided games. Led by professional coaches, this group meets on Saturdays, and teams are co-ed. For children born in 2012.
- Intramural (U8–U14): Develop skills, learn teamwork, and enjoy a fun level of competitive play. Practice is one night per week; games are played on Saturdays, with an occasional Sunday game. For children born in 2004 (or grade 8) through 2011.
Coaching: The Avon Soccer Club needs YOU to volunteer to coach.
- Experience is not necessary, but your time and enthusiasm are. In return, you will receive a priceless bond with your child and his or her teammates. More coaches will help keep team rosters smaller, allowing for maximum time on the field for your young players. The Avon Soccer Club is run entirely by volunteers, so without volunteer coaches like you, there is no program.
- Register for coaching!
Questions? Contact email@example.com.